Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Day #10

So like.... It was cold today. And it's still cold. Cold weather is the best.

I played tennis again (woo) and... Mrs. Cerrahoglu is pregnant again. uhoh KABIGGIEBOOM!

After school, I had robotics. My team and I are starting over, basically from scratch, to build a revised and refined design. I feel bad for Kevin and Thuan because they do most of the work :\ Jon doesn't do anything and he helps me do nothing also. He's a woman as a tempress (ima get two socks in the back for dat + no homo). I'll really help next time.

While I was "working," I glanced out the window. It was amazing--the sky and the clouds were red. These photos couldn't have possibly captured the sky's magnificence, but they'll suffice:


Levels edited for emphasis (lame)

And I also drew this in math class; it's one of those two drawings in one kinda thing. I redrew it in photoshop (CS4 yeh).


It's not great or anything. I just thought it was cool.


Curse blogger's super skinny text columns.


EDIT: I POSTED THIS AS ANOTHER "MY DAY#9". WHAT HAV I BECOM?!?!?!!?!!1////

3 comments:

Demitri Wimalaratne said...

and you complain that i use photo shop
i don't even have it ! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Cerrahoglu preggers?
o.O

Unknown said...

KABIGGIBOOM!
hahahah
i'll never forget that

Post a Comment