Friday, March 20, 2009

My Day #13

ey yo,

Yesterday, I planned on staying afterschool, but I had no friends. I awkwardly took part in Angeli's birthday lunch, eating free slices of pepperoni pizza (had to take them pepperonis out though :\).

Now that my brother's home for spring break (yeh), he can pick me up from school. I called him and he drove us back home.

After a long afterlunch nap, we visited CAMS during Open House. I was greeted with good news about my science fair that I didn't believe until I saw it. Yeh. After checking out the science fairs, I just hung out with the seniors and my brother.

It was nearing eight, so Andrew, my brother, and I went out to Tacos Sinaloa YEHHH. We ordered four fish tacos each with a bowl of limes. We ate our fill, then drove home. CAMS at night and tacos are great.

"it's boring, Pat" SHUT UP i'm getting there

0 comments:

Post a Comment