Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Beats #1 - 4

Black Danial
Black Danial
11:06

lol

like tetra
was pat on malbec drugs in a colorful valley moving from place to place in burst of sunlight
4. Tetra
3. Tertiary
2. Retrospection
1. Neophyte

Just click on a song and Yahoo! Media Player will play it without leaving the site. It's a gray tab at the bottom left of the page.

So I just made Tetra. I made the rest last week.

Making beats is REALLY HARD. It's so hard to make something super catchy and Ryan Leslie status. izohard me not know wat do.

The order on the playlist goes newest to oldest. As you can hear, it gets suckier and suckier. But I actually used song structure in Tetra. The other beats... well they're just a mess. Too bad, they're all going to be in my album Genesis (SO ORIGINAL) that'll basically show my progress.

And people who stalk this blog without telling me, do not share the link with malicious intent, for example, "hey ! look at what pat made . it's so lame ." By doing so I am granted the right to kill.

2 comments:

c3dog said...

Tetra is ultra bomb. Just btw.

Anonymous said...

I listened to tetra. Seems like it took a long time to make. It was pretty catchy.

Constructive criticism: I know I'm not educated on beats or anything but repeating prominent sounds too many times made it seem a little less professional. thats all

Post a Comment