Monday, April 13, 2009

My Day #14

sup

Six hours of studying. Four hours of sleep. Half a NoDoz.

Uhuh, the biology test was today. I studied for six hours straight last night until 2:00AM. Eff me for procrastinating again (Procrastinaiton Account #4). During my intense study session, I asked some upperclassmen how this biology test was going to be. Nolan told me it was 80 questions with no fill-in portion. OKay, cool.

7:20AM, I struggled to wake up. Downed a big yummy potato-ham scramble (thanks mom) and was off to school. After first period, I took the history test. Uhuh I didn't mention it before because it don matter son. I think I did pretty well for 45 minutes of studying.

After history was lunch. I asked people who had just taken the test how it was. They moved right along, mouth open, eyes droopy, pants wet. So this, in turn, made me wet myself, so I changed into the shorts I packed for tennis practice. With damp underwear I sat nervously during Spanish, thinking about the test.

k im bored now: bascially I took teh test adn it wanst dat hard and I htink I did prety well get off me

howz dat 4 a blog post, eh! :|

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

no fill-in, 80 mult. choice.. really?

Good job nolan.

Post a Comment