Wednesday, June 17, 2009

About This Blog #6

I make so many grammatical errors on this blog. It's really embarrassing. Below is a list of some of my errors that make me get hotnervous whenever I think about them:
end's meat
was awoken
vilainized
Seriously, I hate embarrassing failures. When you realize a fail, it will sting only a little bit. Then you'll repress the memory of said fail and get over it. AND THEN, maybe hours, weeks, months, or even years later, you'll remember your fail. And you'll probably remember it on a good day, a random day, during an IDP presentation, or when you're talking to a girl. During this event, you can:
A. Execute a "facepalm"
B. Get hot with embarrassment
C. Say "BOOM!!" (CAUTION: this will make you look insane if said randomly/inappropriately e.g. "Yeah, Pat's really weird. He was sitting next to me in class and he suddenly said 'BOOM' and slammed his forehead on the desk," said Steven. "Yeah, he probably thought of an embarrassing fail. He's so sexy tho," said Dessa.)
D. Crumple after getting hit by a wave of embarrassment
E. Cry
F. Eat embarrassment away
G. Pretend to Shoot yourself in the head
L. Soil youself
J. Realize that I just skipped H, I, J, and K, and misspelled "yourself"
But you can avoid this. Just don't make mistakes and don't fail. DEYUGO!

3 comments:

Dessa said...

Wtf, Pat. I'd never say that irl.

Anonymous said...

You can just use spell check or something, ya know...

Anonymous said...

I love this word that you used "DEYUGO!"

Post a Comment