Tuesday, June 2, 2009

IDP #3

This is one of those posts without pictures or video. Yup, feel free to leave, look at pictures or videos below, or listen to my beats. >:(

Watching Family Guy on Hulu from my bed, I fell asleep. A couple hours passed until I was awoken awakened by the ringing of my phone. I looked at the time: 11:30P.M. It was David Vawter's mother.

I answered the phone drowsily, "Uh... Hello?"
"Ahh yes," she replied. "This is David Vawter's mother. I wish to speak to Pat Capulong."
"Uhh.. you are speaking to umm... Pat Capulong."
"Do you realize what time it is? My son has been slaving over this project for hours. And where were you? Sitting at home, letting him do all the work. We called umpteen times!"
"Actually, I was lying down."
"...We are not putting your name on the brief," she firmly stated, and hung up.

Still drowsy and delirious, I got up and turned on my computer. I looked at the AIM icon badge that displays the number of new messages. I saw a bold 10,000 on a alert red background. Wow, I thought.

Then I woke up again. To the ringing of my phone. Again. It was David Vawter. I looked at the time. It was only 6:00P.M.

So that was my attempt at writing a dream twist that just ends up vague and convoluted like everybody else's stylistic writing. Anyway, we just started working from there, and I'm happy to say that we (Vawter and I, a.k.a. 40% of our group) are done. The whole project brief is 75 pages, and Vawter has to make seven copies of the brief. That totals to 525 pages. Good thing Vawter has a Kinko's built into his house, along with bags of money and a Perrier carbonated water factory.

2 comments:

Jouleia said...

For a moment, I seriously thought Mrs. Vawter went off on you.

Anonymous said...

oh oops ^ that's jouleia

Post a Comment