Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dream #1

My brother and I had been living by ourselves for a while. We were having a hard time making ends meat (so dumb...) meet.

We were trying to find a place to park our home, until we found this hardly used parking facility. Unfortunately, it was guarded by an electronic gate lever. So my brother parked right in front of the gate, stepped out, and tried to buck the system while I waited in the back seat. He was just outside the closed driver's seat door, messing with the gate sensors.

There was this black bum, dressed in black, loitering around the parking structure. When he came close to our car the first time, I locked the doors. Then he kept making rounds to the right side of the car and back down the street. I was becoming really apprehensive like I always do when I see bums. But I decided that I should lighten up and consider the possibility that not all bums are dangerous. So I just relaxed in the back seat, waiting for my brother to finish.

Suddenly, I heard rapid stepping. I turned to my right, and I saw a flash of black. I followed it to the front of our car, realizing the danger. "Kuya!" I cried. My brother turned his head with an inquisitive look, when the bum's black arm slammed a knife in his back. I saw the killer's face, crumpled in malice, as my brother slowly collapsed. I was crying. I was asking myself if this was real. Was it real?

Then I woke up. My brother and I were in the same place, but the bum wasn't there. What happened? So I took a nap in the car. Shouldn't have done that. "Done!" my brother said. Yayyy and I woke up again.

I was sweating in my bed, looking for my brother. Duh, he's still in Irvine. Dayum. I've been having these dreams where I keep waking up in the same dream.

1 comments:

PC said...

I thought ends meat was a few slices of meat at the end of the week. so... shoot me

Post a Comment