Wednesday, June 24, 2009

About This Blog #7: epilepc 2.0!

Well, I've been working on this site for about two full days now. Excuse my writing for this post (I know that's a terrible thing to say on a blog), I just had my brain asplode from working for two days (repetitive).

Anyway, this revamp took me a while because Blogger isn't that customizable. So, I had to find a bunch of hacks to make static pages and a Lightbox. It was all tedious. APPRECIATE PLZ

As you can see, there's a shiny new menu resting at the top-right of the page. That's where most of the revamp occurred. Please, check them out!

So for the release of epilepc 2.0, I decided to make a snapshot timeline of this blog. Hit the gallery below!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Oh yeah, I just went to Del Amo to watch Transformers 2 in a private theatre rented by camsROBOTICS. So basically, the movie was worse than the annoying freshmen that surrounded me.

Seriously, they deserve to die. One of them kept yelling "PENIS!", another kept getting hard whenever Megan Fox was in frame, and another one brought their family, who would clap AT the movie and SAY THINGS, and by things, I mean ANNOYING THINGS, and my annoying things, I mean "OH YEAH! HE GOT HIM!" and "OH MY GOD AVATAR THE MOVIE?!?!?!?!!? NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!"

gahboom biggie boom boom biggie eyuhboom failboom hugeboom failgahboom hugetime failboomgahboom boom

1 comments:

Dessa said...

I hate Blogger coding so much! -____- Took me so long to figure out how to enable comments for my old layout, ugh. I appreciate your lightbox. (:

There were people that said crap around me toooo. So lame.

So much failbooms. :o

Post a Comment