Friday, October 31, 2008

About This Blog #2

Sorry I haven't posted all this week. I've decided to focus more time on schoolwork and less time on this blog (procrastination), seeing how I got the most C's (and my first legit F) on my quizzes and tests this week than my entire life.

But I realized something today, when I was thinking about this week: I don't remember it. So I've also decided to post more frequently while still devoting more time to school, because it's important to me that I remember my days, so I can learn from my experiences and have fun a couple years later when I look back at all my entries.

Sorry if this post was fail; my brother is talking to his friends on vent, my mom and grama are conversing in tagalog (loud/ugly), and my dad is operating the roaring vacuum to suck up all the water that's spilling from the faulty plumbing that my waddling shaky washing machine is trying to use. I can't hear myself think :\ I wanna punch something.


BTW I got my train animation working. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment