Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Day #4

I woke up at 9:00AM today, which is two hours more than usual because it was a reverse minimum day today. But I didn't enjoy it; I kept opening my eyes and checking the time. But when I woke up, I felt pretty nice, like I had an infinite amount of time to just... be.

I carpooled with Jon H. and we came to school in our P.E. uniforms. I felt like a freshman again (lol). We walked to the tennis courts with Decker in the angry sun, and Decker + sun = drills and sweat.

During lunch, I went to the robotics lab where everyone was finishing up their Inventor parts. And I'm helping this girl, when this random dude walks up behind her and puts one hand over her eyes while she tries to guess whose sweaty palm is all over her face, and eventually her boob. She's clearly caught by surprise and doesn't like it, so I push the guy away from her, but he persists on feeling her up. I shove him away again and he says:

" OH SORRY FOR COCKBLOCKING! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SUCH A PIMP! "

Ionowhat to say.

Anyway, after school, my team and I started building our bot. We got basically nothing done because Thuan, Jon, and I were high off Vex metal fumes. We sat around giggling while playing with tank treads and bumper switches. In essence, WE SCREWED.

So now I have a merciless amount of homework for procrastinating so much--I have En



ill do it l8r

0 comments:

Post a Comment