Saturday, October 11, 2008

Introductory Post #1

First posts always suck, so I won't write about myself or why I started this blog. Instead, I'll use a post from my first Xanga a couple years back:

"
Hello....I'm new here. My spring vacation is for 2 weeks! But, REALLY BORING!!!! I got MGS Twin Snakes and beat it. I can't really do anything because my next door neighbor (friends since I was like 3 years old) is gone. He went canoeing (I spelled it wrong I know, wait I don't know). Man, Jeff is not a homeboy. He is always outside.....ok back to the subject. wait a second.....there are really no subjects in here. Oh wait. All the things I talk about here are subjects. Wait. And wasn't that statement I made about jeff  earlier about the subject of jeff? Oh, I say. I think I am going insane! ahah. How ridiculously absurd. Oh great....I have soiled myself in the few seconds of my insanity. Oh, and I'm not sure..but I think I've been shot. ::looks at stomach:: Yep. ::falls::

"

what. the. hell?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny Pat but i must say that ur structured insanity was not insanity but just ur ramblings of ur bored mind but i must say that i was funny to read.

-Brandon

Jouleia said...

da fak?!

Post a Comment