Monday, October 20, 2008

Procrastination Account #3

Two procrastination accounts in a row. Dang.

So I procrastinated again (really?). I was up last night at 2:00AM typing one page of cheesy, double-spaced research. I told myself I'd just sleep after I finish and wake up early to finish my Joy Luck Club journals and Spanish tarea, so I set my alarm to 6:00AM.

I woke up to the scariest alarm tone and looked at the time--6:00AM. I rolled myself away from the clock and said, "Dahwell!" before falling asleep again.

I was sitting in engineering class, doing my Joy Luck Club journals for English next period. "Only 8 left!" :\ But after class was over, I asked someone who just had English if the teacher checked journals. She didn't.

Now I NEED to stop procrastinating. I would've been screwed if the teacher checked. I just don't understand... Why can I not do my homework?


And I even procrastinated publishing this post. gahboom. gahboom boom kaboosh biggie boom biggity boom biggie boom gahbooooooom kaboosh kaboom booooom biggity boom biggie booooooom!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment