Monday, October 13, 2008

Procrastination Account #1

It's 3:14 right now. I finished my English a couple hours ago, and I was just working on my Spanish newspaper project. I was basically done with it, when I typed something in "Help" menu. I hit enter and my word processor/page layout maker, Apple Pages '08, CRASHED AND BURNED. I screamed like a girl and probably woke up my grandma next door. I reopened the application and typed "autosave" in the "Help" menu to see if the software engineers at Apple thought of an autosave feature. No results found.


So after crying profusely for about three hours, I decided to suck it up (no homo) and just do it over. And I'm still waiting on Black Danial for his Spanish article. And I still have to study for bio.  :\

¿Lo que salió mal?

Effing, Blogger's fail rich-text editor even has an autosave feature. Das pro.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Word 2007 cough cough cough autosave feature cough cough
xD

Post a Comment