Monday, October 13, 2008

My Day #1

Ughh... I was so tired today. But I can't really feel it right now. I guess I'm too tired to be tired.

But I'm really glad I got the Spanish newspaper project and the biology test outta the way. And I only found out that there was a Spanish unit test at lunch... I spent too much time on the newspaper that I forgot about it :\ But it wasn't that bad.

After I finished the Spanish test, I turned it in without drawing my usual interpretation of Black Danial's face on the back:

" If you sock me, you're dead. "

So I took a ten minute nap, engraving my face with the texture of my thermal, then studied a little for biology, which was starting in five minutes.

I walked in, scervous (scared + nervous), picked up my scantron and coversheet. Then Fiedler went on and on about how to place a piece of paper on top of another. Seems like you can't even inhale in that class without going over a 90-minute lecture about proper oxygen intake techniques.

But the test wasn't all that bad. She gave us pro mazes to solve when we were done, and Julia and Princess had a massive case of OCD when they were working on it.

Yup. Das it. "High school is such a serious thing; these problems matter..."



for steven: I lost my virginity today!
+ HEROES tonight!

2 comments:

Jouleia said...

OCD? Pshhhhhhh. No way.

Unknown said...

Yay! You fulfilled my wishes ---> the bottom of your blog xD

Post a Comment