Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Day #3

PSAT! It wasn't too hard, but it had a handful of questions that made me want to give up on life. :D

After a basically free period (la clase de español) and a lifetime long biology class, my team and I "attended" the robotics meeting after school. Our Vex parts were being fetched by some students, so we just played basketball for an hour. We played a game of sophomores + Europe Yerab and Austin. Iono why I stuck him (stick your dick brick)... He finally noticed I was guarding him halfway through the game. He didn't mind; one shove and I was already on the ground.

When the parts came, I still did nothing. And I'm usually the one who does things and tells my group members (except Kevin Hsu) to get back to work.

So basically, I wasted all my time on this "game" called Real Life 2004, whose title alone contradicts its existence. Wooo! I get to go to school! Virtually, of course.

I was a newborn Korean female named Seung-Yoo. Ionowhat to do, so in the hospital of my real life, I pressed a button that I, at the time of my infant intelligence score of 1, didn't know was labeled "age a year." So, in a snap, I was a year older.

In thirty minutes, I experienced so many tragedies that just came and went:

Your father has ringworms.
Okay.

Your mother is diabetic.
Okay.

You have AIDS.
How the hell?! click. Okay.

Your father died from congestive heart failure at the age of 36.
What?! Oh my God! This is terrible! 

Your mother has lung cancer.
What did I do to deserve this?!

Your mother has died from lung cancer at the age of 38.
File > Quit.

Terrible! But so addicting...

On the way home from school, I couldn't help but take a picture of the sky (pardon my nonballer camera). Someone accidentally splattered cotton whitewash on the sky and hastily brushed it across the orange firmament:


When I got home, I ate McDonald's for dinner again. Supersize me. After having a heart attack, my family and I took a trip down to the Apple store! We bought my brother his brand new and fresh aluminum MacBook for kawlij. And when he comes home this weekend, Ima record him opening it. Yes, I savor the sounds and smells of unboxing new tech.


In front of the Apple Store in Manhattan Beach

So that's basically it. Don't get too bored reading this.

1 comments:

Jouleia said...

LOL!!! We both posted pictures of that same sunset.

Post a Comment