Friday, October 31, 2008

I Hate This #3

References made in this entry coincide with the last part of "My Week #1 / My Day #8".

During the party, this girl said that I don't talk to her anymore like I used to, and that I only talk about school. Lol, I told her school was my life, and that iolike to be foolish and talk about girls and talk trash/gossip about people. In response to this, she alluded to my previous girl issues and shouted it out so that everyone (including people whose opinion of me I value) could hear and effectively made my face hot with embarrassment. So remember: if someone doesn't want to talk to you, make sure you betray his/her trust by humiliating that person by proclaiming all his/her secrets.

And everyone was talking about girls and guys and gossip. It was really irritating. Some people were bragging about how their ex was super hot and had the biggest ass in the school. They just talked incessantly about who they liked, and who liked them.

And the other people listening... were, well, listening, and wrongfully taking interest in other people's business that they so openly share. When they grow up in a few decades, they'll realize how stupid and embarrassing their actions were, and how wrong they were for ridiculing me for trying to keep others' personal issues undisclosed and save them from humiliation. I was really pissed, so I took it out on some INTENSE ping pong games. Man.

1 comments:

Bernard said...

step off ur high horse, ur a kid, act like a kid.
if u wanna act like an adult, dont treat everyone else like a kid
cuz u aint older den dem
and doing dat just makes u look childish

neg rep rimanded

Post a Comment