Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Weekend #1

I took my brother back to kawlij with my family tonight. Seems like it ends the fun of my weekend every week.

Friday was pretty dope. Battle of the Bands was being held in the quad after school and Ma Band and Big Junc Of Love were playing. I left my friends (lol) and sat "backstage" with Anna Lee and Neil. They played a couple of songs that were pretty indistinguishable, except for Viva La Vida by Coldplay. I actually got to play the melody on Neil's keyboard for a while, until Austin's guitar drowned out everything and I just quit. 

By the time Ma Band was done with their set, my older brother came home already via his godmother who was in the area and he hung out with his old CAMS friends. I left my friends again (lol) and my brother and I left to eat dinner with the seniors (Andrew Kim, Austin, Mike, Neil, Brandon + Daniel Lee who went home early), whom I still wanna call "the juniors."

We planned on going to this Mexican restaurant but it was closed, and so was everything around it except for this one fake peasant Chinese restaurant. Mmmm, MSG. So we chilled in the parking lot for a while and we decided to eat at "The Frame Broiler" (Frame Broirel). 

"Okay let's go!" said Austin, getting in his car.
"WAIT WTF IS GOING ON," said basically everyone and we rushed to get in our cars and follow Austin.

The food was delicious, especially for six starving CAMS kids and an always starving kawlij kid. We talked while eating and shared some laughs. Nights like this remind me of freshman year, when I used to hang out with my brother and last year's graduating class. Good times.

After an hour or so, we were all tired so we called it a night and drove home. I passed out before I hit my bed.

Saturday was okay. It was my "donothingbecauseit'stheonlydayyoucandonothingIhateschoolgodkillme" day. And it's always nice to hang out with my brother because during the week I'm so bonely (bored + lonely). Should've done homework, but I didn't! Oh, and I bought some new running shoes.

Today I woke up at 11:00 AM to cold but scrumptious McDonald's breakfast and got ready for church. I did basically nothing until now and I'm paying for it. I have a bunch of homework due tomorrow + a bio test to study for. And I asked Black Danial what the homework was. This is how the convo went down:

"

Me: hey BLACK danial!

Black danialDanial is asleep. This is his mother working on the computer.

Me: Oh, I'm sorry for disturbing you. Goodnight.


"

I CALLED HIM BLACK DANIAL IN FRONT OF HIS MOM. Holysh.

And what am I doing? I hate blogging. Gahboom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment