Monday, October 20, 2008

My Day # 5

Biology was actually fun today. The lecture was really thought-provoking and it incorporated a lot of drawing, which is one of my favorite hobbies that, unfortunately, I don't get to do often.

After school, Jon and I decided to skip cross country practice to finish our bot. As always, our bot fails ridiculously. Julia walked to our table to help, but Jon, Sam, and I got high off Vex metal again and she ended up taking control over the project. After removing the excess zip-ties fastened to our bot, she decided to leave and we all breathed a sigh of relief as the liberty to live our lives was restored. ^^

That's pretty much it. I indulged in a whole plate of Dragon Express. Did you know they have a high school student special that gives you a whole one-entrée plate and a drink for only five dollars? Pro.

And over the weekend I bought a bag full of mini Snickers, TWIX, Three Musketeers, and Milky Ways. I'm currently eating them at a rate of four candies per second.


Das it. Oh, and I'm probably going to post my first impressions of the new MacBook sometime soon.

1 comments:

Jouleia said...

LOL go me! XD

Post a Comment