Friday, October 17, 2008

Procrastination Account #2

I didn't do any homework all week; this week was easy, cheasy PSAT + reverse minimum day week. But my class was assigned work in almost every class... all due today.

So last night, I got home at 6:30PM. A good six hours went by before I realized that I didn't do anything. I was sleepy and I was too used to not doing homework from the night before PSATs to go back to actually working, so I jumped in bed and said, "SCREW IT!"

6:00AM. HOLYSH. I got up and did half of my homework in 30 minutes. Why couldn't I do this last night?

I HAVE A PROBLEM.


"Admitting you have a problem is the first step toward recovery." Well, off to procrastination rehab. bbl ^^

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You don't have a problem! I do this kind of thing all the time.






















...You have a problem.

PC said...

kek

Post a Comment