Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Day #2

Today was okay. I played tennis with Niti, Jessica, and Chinedu. Fun?

After, I asked Noreen for her graph for math class during lunch. I questioned her scaling because in biology, both axes must be equidistant to each other. So... when I was pointing this out, I received a number of responses, including these:

"IT DOESN'T MATTER, DICK!"

"THAT'S ONLY IN BIO!"

"If you don't like my graph, then I guess you don't want it!"

I had the girls +  tall people yelling at me at all directions. They were vilifying* me and saying I was criticizing her graph. I just was trying to ease my qualms about the scales. A graph? There's nothing more worthy of getting heated over than the scales of a graph. I was kinda pissed so I went to the bathrooms and cried in the stalls for 30 minutes.

Just kidding. I went to the counseling center like the nerdy freshman who play Halo every second of their free time.

So basically, PSATs are tomorrow, and I need to study a little bit. I was studying the PSAT packet during yearbook and everyone was making fun of me (lol). Sai told me to flirt with girls. Girls? PSSSHHHHH.

It's really nice to not do anything. I probably have a bunch of homework due Thursday that I'm willingly not remembering. Expect to see "Procrastination Account #2" tomorrow. Hopefully not ;D 


Ima finally sleep the full eight hours tonight. 

Look, Ma! I'm normal! (sobs)

3 comments:

Jouleia said...

I had a laughing fit as I scanned my eyes across "I was kinda pissed so I went to the bathrooms and cried in the stalls for 30 minutes."

Larry Pang said...

nice blog patrick.
i wish i could write like you, my syntax is an epic fail.

Unknown said...

HAHA wow... with the whole "crying in the bathroom" thing. xD So... you should know by now that people who do not want to be made fun of DO NOT study for the PSAT in their elective (which is normally supposed to be the funnest class seeing as how you choose it). Eh... I think by now we all should know not to correct others event when you know it's wrong because A. We are CAMS kids and B. We are CAMS kids

Post a Comment