Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Day #6

Hmm... I can't really remember today. Oh, yeah. But lemme tell you about yesterday, because I didn't really post about anything yesterday.

After school, I went to cross country practice for the first time in a week, because of <insert excuse here>. Elton made group two run Central and two bigloops, which measures approximately... I wanna say six and a half miles. The Jons and I decided to just run Central, a bigloop, and a smallloop, because <insert excuse here>. I'm a failure (boooooooooooooom).

When I got home, I worked on my Joy Luck Club journals for english that were due today. I had 24 entries done, with nine more to go. But you know me--it takes three hours to get my head right and pull out my notebook and start on homework.

So I ended up sleeping at 1:00AM, with my vocabulary exercises not done. I woke up at 6:33AM and worked on my vocab. When I was done, I bashed my head into the desk multiple times, hitting the paper and leaving a faint imprint of my work inscribed on my forehead, in hopes of remembering the material for today's quiz.

Jay slash kay. Hey, these things can get pretty boring. DON'T JUDGE



Today, my engineering teacher was out because of family business, so we had a free first period with iPod guy (Mr. C)! That guy is awesome. 

"
He's a young substitute teacher jumping from school to school to make ends meet, all while listening to his iPod.

"

His life story.

...Moving on: I had English class, and the teacher didn't collect the journals I worked all night on. Instead, she asked us about Joy Luck Club and the main characters. I knew about this before hand, when I asked Black Danial what his class did. He said to make sure I don't get this one impossible question.

So my teacher goes around the room asking the students to analyze the characters. I started off and answered her question decently. She asks around the whole room without asking the impossible question. It was my turn again, and I did decently again. She digressed and talked about chickens in a coop. When she returned to the topic, she asked the class, "Where were we?"

And Steven, Princess, Julia, Kyle, and Charisse said, "Oh, we started over!" and pointed at me. I just went! But I thought there was no point in arguing, and I accepted my turn again. And she asked me the impossible question.

I failed ridiculously. After spiraling into depression, I looked at the clock and saw that lunch was just around the corner. And my mom packed me spam musubi (yatta!). Then I had Spanish (nothing interesting), then biology. Bio is becoming pretty fun now. Fiedler is pro.

After school today, I had robotics. My team and I are making major revisions to our bot, since instead of placing cubes into triangular prism, it flings the cubes five meters in the opposite direction. But today the Vex metal fumes weren't as concentrated, so we didn't get high. We worked efficiently (kinda). Side note: Nolan did what I have been doing to him all year; he stealthily followed my every footstep, until I noticed and swung behind me to hit him. Now I know how it feels. It's weird! (but ima still do it^^)

Right after robotics, I had Confirmation class. I got to see a bunch of old buddies. They were basically the same, just in older bodies. It was great.

And before writing this entry, I watched the last episode of Heroes again on hulu.com while eating a plate of chicken katsu. mmm.


Quite a long post, sorry. Wake up!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should go through your settings
and have your comments pop up in a separate window like
how i have it
:]

haha srybout english class

Post a Comment